Team | Who We Are
BS Degree in Chemical Engineering from Colorado School of Mines. She possesses twenty-eight (28) years experience in Design, Project Management, and Construction Management. Nancy is an active member of the Society of Women Engineers and is a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
BS degree in Engineering from the University of Kansas. He possesses over thirty-two (32) years of Project, Construction, and Facilities Management and is a Certified Professional Engineer as well as Certified Professional Project Manager. Kevin is also an ISA Certified Calibrations Technician.
BS Degree in Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and possesses over thirty-two (32) years of Sales, Engineering, and Project Management experience.
BS Degree in Marketing from Salisbury University. He posses 15+ years experience in Management and Project/Construction Management.
Safety is our first priority in everything we do.
Safety awareness and performance is an integral component in any CFM project. In fact, it’s a part of our culture. We are dedicated to developing, implementing and improving systems and processes that ensure that all of our work meets and exceeds federal and state safety standards, as well as our own best practices.
CFM Projects requires safety training for all employees.
• OSHA 10-Hour Course for Construction(General Industry for non-construction)
• OSHA 30-Hour Course for Construction Managers, Project Managers, and supervisory personnel
• MOSH Training for specific fields, Confined Space, Lock Out/Tag Out, etc.
• Continued jobsite and in-house training It’s all part of our comprehensive Environmental, Health and Safety program.
• Corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Policies • Employee Safety Handbook
• Hazard Communication Planning • General Job Hazard Analysis
• Daily Quality Control/Safety Reporting
• Health and Safety Auditing
• Incident Reporting (and follow-up Root Cause Analysis)
• Hot Work Permitting
• Society of Certified Professional Engineers
• Society of Professional Project Managers
• Active Member of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
• Active Member of US Green Building Council
• Active Member of Society of Military Engineers (SAME) Baltimore and Chesapeake Posts
Our Safety Commitment
• Develop and embed a safety culture in all our activities
• Clearly define accountability and responsibility for safety, strategy, plans, programs, and performance
• Minimize risks and hazards
• Ensure safe practices and procedures in all our operations, including safety standards for employees, site operations and subcontractors
• Continued development and improvement of our safety strategies, processes and programs
• Comply with and, wherever possible, exceed legislative and regulatory requirements and standards, including OSHA and MOSH (Maryland Occupational Health and Safety)
• Ensure communication of safety information and training
• Establish and measure our safety performance against realistic objectives and/or targets
• Achieve the highest levels of safety standards and performance in all our activities
• Ensure that the application of effective safety and health management systems is integral to all of our engineering and construction activities, with the objective of achieving the highest levels of safety standards and performance.