Services | What We Do
Design | Build
Approximately 70% of our construction projects are Design/Build (D/B). We have successfully completed D/B projects to $14.2MM for multiple government agencies including the US Army Corps of Engineers, Department of the Navy NAVFAC, and Department of the Army, Fort Belvoir Military Campus.
Our D/B project history includes:
• Interior Renovations, Office Space, Warehouse, and Occupied Facilities Electrical Systems and Energy Improvement
• HVAC/Boiler and Mechanical Systems
• Exterior Construction, Buildings, Roadways, and Parking Lots
• Roofing Systems and Building Envelope
• LEED Projects and Commissioning
As a Prime Contractor, we have successfully completed General Construction and Renovations Projects up to $14.2MM for multiple government agencies including the Maryland Procurement Office (MPO) in Fort Meade, MD. Upwards of 85% of our interior construction projects are performed with our in-house trades and labor personnel.
Projects scope includes:
• Fire Protection
• Water/Process Systems
Metrology,| Calibration, & Testing Services
CFM Projects provides staffing, operations, and supervisory personnel to manage multiple laboratory and facilities systems for private sector clients, as well as federal government agencies.
• Calibrations Laboratory Staffing and Management (General Electric,
Middle River Aircraft Facility)
• Mechanical Calibrations and Testing Services (Department of the Army, Aberdeen Proving Grounds)
• Water/Wastewater Systems Testing and Calibrations (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, WSSC)
• Flow Meter Measuring and Monitoring (Department of the Navy, Norfolk Command)
Project & Construction Management
• Certified Project Management Professional
• Certified Construction Management Professionals
• Design Reviews
• Construction Cost Estimating
• Drafting Services
• Architectural and Engineering Services
• LEED Commissioning Services
• Facilities Systems, Energy, Water, HVAC, Electrical
Our Special Security personnel can serve as Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the implementation of appropriate intelligence regulations and standard operating procedures. As experienced government contractors, CFM is well versed in project management, as well as government relations.
The CFM Projects Team has recent experience executing a multi-faceted IT Program consisting of, but not limited to:
• Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) Intelligence Analysis
• Information Advantage Planning
• Engineering and Analytical Support Operations in the Information Environment (OIE)
• Multi-Media Exploitation Support, and
• Intelligence Information Management.